- Think Adults are the Only People Affected by the Economy? Summer Employment Opportunities for Youth are Also Greatly Diminished.
- How can Christian Ministry to youth happen outside church walls?
- Can film and other forms of media be used to highlight issues of race and racial tensions
- Think Domestic Violence only Includes Physical Abuse, and that it Only Happens to Adults? Think again
- How Can we Work to Prevent Violence in our Streets?
- “LA Gang Tours to Offer Gritty Exposure to Inner City’s ‘ground zero.'” from the Los Angeles Times.
- Can You Remember The Last Time your Family had a Meal Together? Book Discusses The Positive Influences of Sharing a Meal.
- Is coaching a viable alternative to family therapy?
- Do Charter Schools Work? An Innovative Approach to Education in Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- Think Chronic Absence in Public Schools is Only an Issue in High School? Think Again. A study finds the Importance of Addressing Chronic Absence in Early Grades for Later Learning.
Injustice & Slavery
- Will slavery ever stop? (Book Review: “Not for Sale: The Return of the Global Slave Trade and How We Can Fight It”)
- Is there a need for modern-day abolitionists?
- What can be done to put an end to the gross mistreatment and murder of females in cultures which place a high value on males?
- Is Reconciliation possible in the wake of such atrocities as the South African Apartheid?
- “Girls Rescued from Sex Trade Have Few Options” from the Los Angeles Times.
- A Domestic Violence Resource Page
- Trauma topic (overview) / Trauma Resources
- Fatherhood Overview (updated)
- Relationships Overview