Enough: Sufficient to meet a need or satisfy a desire; adequate.
- God Gave you Life.
- God knows everything about you. (Matthew 10:30)
- God has a purpose, not just for your ministry but for you. (Hebrews 11:39)
- God has already gone before you in this adventure called life (Exodus 33:14)
- God has set up rules and laws to keep you and others from harming you (Exodus 20)
- God has give you His word to reassure you that He can be trusted (Numbers 23:19)
- God has given you a community of friends and believers to help you navigate thru life ( I Samuel 20)
- God has given us the daily necessities of life (food,money,medicine,etc) (Matthew 6:25-27)
- God has given us His mind to assure us and navigate through the challenges of life (I Corinthians 2:16)
- God has given us salvation. If God did nothing else this would be enough! ( John 3:16)
What are some other ways in your life that God has shown you that He is more than enough?