- This event has passed.
ManHood Camp Washington DC / Baltimore 2017
07/21/2017 @ 1:00 pm - 07/22/2017 @ 4:30 pm
EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
We regret to inform you that this event has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every man needs skills! Skillshops are designed to give you a hands-on lesson for things every guy should know how to do. Check out the various Skillshops and get skilled!
– Auto Shop 101
– The Dapper Gentleman
– Fit Challenge
– Working with Tools & Becoming aHandy Man
– Hang Time with Jesus
– Keeping Your Chill: Navigating The Bomb Site (Anger Management)
– Lust & Porn: When Sex Becomes Unsexy!
– How to Treat a Woman
– GRIT: How to Live with Discipline
– Entourage: Who Are You Surrounding Yourself With?
– From da Hood Life to da Good Life
– INTEGRITY – what is it?
– Our Words are the #Hashtags of our Hearts
– Guys Ministry: Restoring Manhood, Breaking the Fatherless Cycle (Youth Workers Only)
1:00pm – 5:00pm – Registration & Camp Set-Up
3:00pm – 4:00pm – Skillshops
4:15pm – 5:15pm – Skillshops
5:30pm – 6:30pm – Dinner (provided)
7:00pm – 8:30pm – General Session #1
8:30pm – 9:00pm – Transition to Camp
9:00pm – 11:00pm – Team Building Sports Activities
11:00pm – 12:00am – Showers
6:00am – 7:00am – Showers
7:30am – 8:30am – Breakfast (provided)
9:00am – 10:30am – General Session #2
10:45am – 11:45am – Workshops
11:45am – 12:45pm – Lunch (provided)
1:00pm – 1:45pm – Activity
2:00pm – 3:00pm – Workshops
3:15pm – 4:30pm – General Session #3
What is Manhood Camp? Young men will be challenged to overcome the pain of their father-wound and to dare to allow God to re-write their future. We envision young men learning the core competencies for becoming leaders worth following, men of integrity, discipline and purity and one day…loving & faithful husbands and dads!
Who’s Invited? Urban Young Men (High School & Middle School) along with male youth workers, mentors and dads. Please be aware that ManHood Camp will involve some mature conversations about topics that young men face growing up. It is best suited for high school students and mature middle schoolers. We rely on the youth leaders and dads to evaluate the maturity of the middle schoolers.
- Bring tents, sleeping bags and flashlights to camp out.
- Bathrooms & Showers will be available.
- There is no refund for cancellations after Tuesday July 18. You may change the attendees within your group, or add more attendees at the door.