EPISODE 4.1: Tigers GO!
EPISODE 4.2: John on everything
– Ben failed his class B test (written) at the BMV in Columbus, OH (in Ohio it’s the BMV not the DMV); I did pass it the next day (easily).
– don’t laminate your social security card, if you do, get a replacement social security card.
– Camp Collide still needs volunteers for projects this summer.
– “the only people who haven’t forgotten is the body of Christ”
– click here to see Greg, Irene and Larry’s bios and pictures
– who has the beard? (Greg)
– John manages the Orioles (his son’s minor little league team)
– John wants to talk about house churches.
end of show one.. on to part 2 (after the show)
– UYWI is doing speed dating at UYWI07 (early bird rate ends April 9th).
– John did an ad for speed dating at LA RELOAD and Ben put it up on YouTube.
– John is “testing” HurryDate (Ben’s not sure that it’s a Christian company)
– John will be going speed-dating in character (possibly as a pirate or a cholo).
– John believes Odd Thomas gives Carman credit for being the first Christian spoken word artist.
– John talks about what he’s doing with Kingdom Causes to connect Los Angeles area youth workers by local area.
– Ben’s title is Director of Creative/Innovative Solutions & Resources, and apparently is now a better title than John’s new title, Regional Director of Southern California UYWI.
– John talks about “no one slipping through the cracks”… as seen on this video.
– HOTSEAT with John Lewis
++ John’s favorite movie this year, TMNT. He’s now seen it twice.
++ John doesn’t think Sanjaya will win American Idol. (Howard Stern’s backing Sanjaya)
++ John is a big Chris Daughtry fan and doesn’t think there’s a Daughtry among this year’s contestants.
++ in the UYWI office, some staff think that American Idol contestant Chris Sligh resembles Ben (but only in humor) – Chris and Ben do both use Macs
++ John is reading The Likeability Factor, by Tim Sanders
++ John picks Florida and Georgetown in the NCAA championship and Georgetown to win (or Ohio state if Ohio state beats Georgetown).
++ John’s early pick for NBA Champ is the Chicago Bulls.
– John & Ben are not Lakers fans and ARE Bulls fans.
– ESPN’s new ads, talking out of your “ignorance”
– John complains about the CA weather.
– John spews about his Biola theological background.
– John is doing a wedding later this year and getting paid with Fatheads.
– John talks theology… he explains “hate” bibically.
– John jokes that he’s got to play morning baseball (knowing that it’s late afternoon while we’re finishing it)
– and we’re out.
“John & Ben” Intro and extro music is “Rocket” by Dan Eash of the group Modus Tolens.