ManHood Camp 2014
August 1 @ 3:00 pm - August 2 @ 3:30 pm
Becoming the Man God Created You To Be / Guys Conference
August 1-2, 2014 (3pm Fri – 3:30pm Sat)
Youth workers, we invite you and your young men to take the ManHood challenge and join this Rites-Of-Passage journey.
ManHood Camp is an event designed for youth workers to bring their high school & middle school guys to gain practical wisdom, inspiration and tools for becoming the men God created them to BE. Learn from dynamic speakers who will keep it real and share valuable insights that they wish someone would have taught them when they were in high school.
WHAT: Young men will be challenged to overcome the pain of their father-wound and to dare to allow God to re-write their future. We envision young men learning the core competencies for becoming leaders worth following, men of integrity, discipline and purity and one day…loving & faithful husbands and dads!
MEALS & OVERNIGHT: We will eat all our meals in the Biola Cafeteria and we will camp in tents on the McNally Lawn.
WHAT TO BRING: Shorts, T-shirts, sweatshirt, Bible, pen, towel, toothbrush, Tent, sleeping bag and flashlight to camp in on the lawn with your group!
TARGET: Urban Young Men (High School & Middle School) along with youth workers, mentors and dads.
3:00pm – 5:00pm Registration & Camp Set-Up
5:30pm – 6:30pm Dinner (Biola Cafeteria)
7:00pm – 9:00pm General Session #1
9:00 – 11:00pm Team Building Sports Activities (McNally)
7:30am – 8:30am Breakfast (Biola Cafeteria)
9:00am – 10:30am General Session #2
10:45am – 12:00pm Workshops
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch (Biola Cafeteria)
1:00pm – 2:00pm General Session #3
2:00pm – 2:15pm Break
2:15pm – 3:30pm General Session #4
You MUST bring a signed Liability Release form for every attendee (both youth and adults). For youth, the form must be signed by their parent or guardian. Please print and get them signed in advance.Download Liability Release
Location and Directions / Where to Park
What’s included in the Price?
- All Three Meals: Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch.
- There is no additional charge for camping.
What is the age range for this event?
- Please be aware that ManHood Camp will involve some mature conversations about topics that young men face growing up. It is best suited for high school students and mature middle schoolers. We rely on the youth leaders and dad’s to evaluate the maturity of the middle schoolers.
- Bring tents, sleeping bags and flashlights to camp out on the McNally Lawn.
- Bathrooms will be available.
Cancellations & Transfers
- There is no refund for cancellations after Wed July 30. You may change the attendees within your group, or add more attendees at the door.