Thrive (formerly known as UYOP) is your access pass to serving youth on school campuses. With use of the Life On Point Curriculum, youth workers guide students in gaining life’s necessary assets for a successful future.
The upcoming Bay Area training is the first step to launching a program within a Bay Area middle school, high school, or after-school facility. At the completion of the training, you and your team will be equipped to help youth make healthy life choices.
When: June 28th-29th
Where: Sequoyah Community Church (4292 Keller Avenue, Oakland, CA)
Cost: $75 per ministry team
Topics covered during the training include but are not limited to:
- UYWI program overview
- Life On Point Curriculum introduction
- Building and maintaining relationships with your local middle school and high school
- Effective methods to connect students to the faith-based community”
- Empowering and equipping your team of volunteers
- Best practices for serving unique populations
- Gathering resources for your students
- School and State policy and liability
- Program management and evaluation