We created the UYWI Network to bring you together with equally passionate people ready to solve the unique challenges of urban ministry.
A few things you’ll see quickly that make the UYWI Network different:
- It’s Ours. As we build this community together, we have some great features for creating exclusive content, deeper conversations, richer polls, and online or in-real-life events. Plus, by building this community off of social media, you can have a more efficient and valuable experience with us and each other.
- There are More Ways for You to Meet Each Other. There are more ways for you to meet people who are near you, who fall into the same categories, or who care about the same topics. We can’t get this in free groups or on a website elsewhere.
- We Can Bring Together Content and Community. This means we are able to bring you new, fresh ideas and resources that you can take into your unique ministry context.
What You Should Expect From the UYWI Network.
We’re aiming to make your experience here awesome. Here are five key things you’ll get from the UYWI Network:
- Content! -Exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Relationships! -Meet people who share your interests, live near you, and care about urban youth and cities.
- Learning! -Make better, more well-informed decisions about the issues that are most important to you by swapping stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
- Inspiration! -Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective’s from vetted Urban Leaders.
To make this a reality, we’re going to need your help. Every time you contribute a story, experience, or idea, you’re building a knowledge base that every member of this community can use to power their youth ministry. When you invite one more member, you’re adding rocket fuel to what this community can accomplish together. That’s why we’re here and grateful you’re here with us!